Saturday, September 23, 2006

Weekend!

Finally the favourite days of the week has arrived. After slogging out on homeworks for 3 days now I know how it feels like to be free :) .I had to submit three assignments, one on thu and two on fri. The time given was a week.I being an eternal procrastinator looked at the problems and thought they are pretty easy.This is how I finished my assignments :

Wed night

No enthu to start the assignment will wake up early and do it

Thu morn
woke up at 6...finished assignments at 0925...the problem was i had to catch the 0930 bus....missed bfast didnt take bath and was running helter skelter collecting my stuff and ran to the bus stop just in time to catch the bus...

Thu eve

worked for 5 hours continously and finished both assignments almost except one problem in each of them.slept at 230am and woke up at 0830 with class beginning at 0900....missed the bus for sure this time...I just brushed my teeth and ran like hell to the university and also thinking abt the leftover problem....reached just five mins before the class to realise that the class was cancelled...felt happy as well as sad...sad as i had put so much fight to reac the class on time for submission of assignments and happy as i have got a lot more time to solve the problem....I finished the other assignment due on fri just 10 mins before the class started...

From now on I will do everything on time!

Being an eternal procrastinator doesnt stop me from being an eternal optimist ;)

2 comments:

Intrepid traveller's dairy said...

good excersice...i live on campus and I still run to most of my classes...

""Being an eternal procrastinator doesnt stop me from being an eternal optimist ""...good one :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm...eternal optimist :)