Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I wish I could...

Thats me in the pic playing a straight drive in the summer at Hyd. I have been yearning to play a test match from the time I started playing cricket. I feel the one day format, I play of 25 overs per inning, is too short for someone. I have been yearning to play the longer version of the game. It is so interesting (for me of course! :)), as your patience , dedication and talent is tested. My brother has commented why Test matches are better. "Why else do you think I place test cricket higher. The better team always wins I repeat always. Over 5 days if a team loses then it deserved to.

Look at the SA they lost the test match within 3 days. On the other hand the "strong" Indian batting line up is a misnomer. On form other than Dravid no one else would cause any of the bowlers sleepless nights."

This wish will go unfulfilled I suppose :(.....

No comments: