Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Greatest Restaurant on earth

The name is Shiok and is based in Bangalore.....after my futile attempts at searching for its webpage by typing siok and soik, I finally got hold of it through amit varma's blog .

I had gone to Bangalore or sorry Bengaluroo around Feb 8 to hang out with my brother. The service , ambience and the quality of food is awesome. I never tasted better food than this. If u give me a choice between Aishwarya Rai and Shiok I would go for Shiok without any doubt in my mind.

you can chk the webpage of the hotel at Shiok

The guy who started the restaurant is also a blogger and you can chk out his blog by clicking here

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot for the glowing recommendation. :)

BTW, my main blog is at http://madmanweb.com

The Livejournal site is just for timepass crap.

Sreejith Narayanan said...

well... u r gonna eat ash in ur fantasies eh? :P

and the reason for ur liking may be because u enjoy far eastern cuisine...