Saturday, April 29, 2006

Ice cream bash@ My hostel

photo blog once again.........

This is an event where the warde of the hostel gives away mementos to the outgoing students. During this event I realised that I will be leaving my hostel in a month.

Hostel life changes your personality so drastically. It is again the effect of environment I guess. The sudden freedom you have of doing anything anytime without anyone asking you to comply with any of the rules. The start is the most painful and enjoyable part of it where you try to find your feet as well get an experience of this new found freedom and exposure to so many things at one time. For e.g. the first Saarang (IITM culfest) will be the most cherished for every guy inmy college even the friends you make during the first year with whom you tried to settle in this new way of life.


Here are few pics of the ice cream bash :
Me gettin momento from our warden
















WE did eat a LOT of ice cream
















Playing with dry Ice.....Look at my expression..it was too cold to hold!































After all only change is permanent! :D

2 comments:

Intrepid traveller's dairy said...

After all a picture is sufficient to explain how much fun you had at the ice cream bash....the second one is too hilarious...lol

Can't wait to enter my undergrad life...I'll be staying in hostel and I know that I will have a hard time in the first few months...just 3 more months left for me :-)

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha.........