Sunday, October 23, 2005

Finished reading......




It is kinda ironical for me to realize the impact, that i have neglected my mother tongue whole of my life!!!, through a book written by a britsh auhor,Sir Mark Tully.

Plz note: i knew all along that i wasnt concentrating on my mother tongue,which is reading literature in it and stuff like that....but didnt realize the sort of impact it will have...

I know how to speak tamil and telugu, but dont know to read and write in both.Hopefully, there will be a post in Tamil and Telugu before I graduate.Actually, I had learnt both the languages ages ago and forgot due to lack of practice.

btw,Tamil has been declared as one of the classical languages

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this looks like a good book.I suggest reading The Great Indian Novel by Shashi Tharoor and The Soul of India by Mark Tully.

I'll try to read this book as soon as exams are over.