Monday, October 24, 2005

bad morning!!!

couldn't get 5 hrs of sleep....woke up to find it is raining heavily @7....
Then i realise somene had borrowed my raincoat dunno who....on top of that have an exam @8...searched for the raincoat ....couldn't trace it......@7:30 go down for breakfast....@7:45 comes a call from home asking why rnt u comin earlier for diwali...i tell mummyyy i have an exam @8 and my mom gets pained and because of that i get pained as i pained my mom....@7:50 cycling to the exam hall in heavy rain without a raincoat...and then realise the prof didnt mention the exam hall ....then search for the exam hall....finally @8:05 settle down to give exam....realize like half of the paper the prof didnt teach anything....@8:25 finished my paper wondering what to do for the rest of time....then i think abt the call from home and get pained again.....@9 go to worst course taken by me..@10 return to room.....Finally to top it all off......I find my raincoat lying outside my room mummmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
:((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

1 comment:

Sreejith Narayanan said...

are you going home? or stuck up in madras? also take things as the way it is... n enjoy life.