Thursday, August 17, 2006

Satisfaction!

After spending 2 days at another country I was very frustrated that I wasnt able to even have a single meal to my satisfaction.

my first day started off with a Pizza slice at 1130 then a veg burger at 1800 n then ready to eat chole at 1130 in the night with bread.I could have eaten everything at one go.

Second day I had an oat meal in the morning and an oat meal in the afty.Actually, I had gone to McDonalds in the afty for lunch where me n my friend took 5 mins to explain to the guy at the counter that we wanted a veg burger.He told us there were no veg burgers @ McDs.I got so frustrated I decided to cook something myself.My roomie took me for shopping at 5 and we returned at 2030 with a LOT of groceries.

To add salt to the wound I ended up with common cold, which I hate like hell.

Finally made aloo curry and ate it with curd rice.

Then realised what satisfaction really is! :)

4 comments:

Intrepid traveller's dairy said...

oatmeal twice in a day...oh wow...i grumble to eat it once in a month...ghar ka khaana..nothing like it...btw,Mc.D's...even the fries are fried in beef oil...

Anonymous said...

raghu... i'll come cook for you soon, as i promised :)

p.s.: this aint a lie..

Anonymous said...

yesterday, i ate seedai, murukku, thattai et al.. :D

Anonymous said...

How was the oatmeal?How was the taste, was it better than cornflakes-amma